Friday, November 19, 2010

Gods gift for me today.



Tonight LJ was playing with the light up turtle grandma got him and gave it a big genuine hug. with the turtle awkwardly hanging sideways, lol. So I tell him to bring his turtle over so mommy can see it. I hug it and show him the turtles eyes and mouth, and cheeks. I gave turtle a kiss on the cheek and gave the turtle back to LJ. Then of course he had to have a turn and hug and kiss the turtle. I said "Awww, you love your turtle don't you?" to which he said, "Noooooo, I wuv ewe!" as he pointed to me with his cute little finger.

Earlier today he came running up to me yelling "MAMA!!!!", and I say an amused "What is it LJ?" He replies "I Skeered!" Apparently he heard a scary noise, lol.

Hearing little toddler words melt my heart.

Life just doesn't get any better than this.

No comments: