Thursday, March 02, 2006

Toyota Highlander



My mom and step-dad just bought a new car. Its a 2002 Toyota Highlander. Anyone who really knows me, Knows I'm a Chevy freak but they got a great vehicle. In all the consumer reports the Highlander beats every other SUV across the board in safety features, gas mileage, reliability, you name it.

They've had several vehicles through the years but its been I think over 10 years since they bought anything off the lot, so I'm excited for them.

They need to hurry up, get up here, and take us all for a spin in it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be up real soon, can't wait to make a road trip! This time Raven will make the trip in my new car, I need to got a car bed for her before the trip.

Love,
mom

Anonymous said...

I got a blanket but I need to ( get ) a new dog bed! I will try to work out the time to be the week end of the 11th.

Anonymous said...

Alright!! I Love it! What a nice ride! Vickie I am so excited for you. I look forward to seeing it and going for a spin with you myself!Congratulations!
Tammie P.