Monday, March 13, 2006

Thank You

Just wanted to give a thanks to all of you who've commented on the last few post's, especially those who have never even met Blake. He's read just about all of the comments and they have really helped boost his confidence such a great deal. Even my mom was wowed with how nice and kind all of you are. Isn't our blogging circle just so great?

And saving the best for last of course....

HE WON A 1ST PLACE BLUE RIBBON AT THE STATE SCIENCE FAIR!!!!
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

He must get it from his mothers side of the family, haha.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kiana, you have such nice Blogging friends, it's always fun to read what they have sent. It's great that Blake is doing so good for being away from his family. You have kept him so busy that he doesn't have much time to think about it. Great Job!
Mom

Jenn said...

WOW!! That is so AWESOME! What a great job you did, Blake! I got to go to the state science fair in the 10th grade and thought I was all that when I got a 3rd place ribbon, but 1st place? That is the coolest!!

Heidi said...

1st place...wow...Nice Job.

I almost got 1st place, once (not at state, but in homer)...then they accused me of cheating. I guess I got TOO much help. well, that and the science teacher (Mr. Braught)hated Harringtons.

Anonymous said...

Definitley NOT from my side of the family....Science was NOT my favorite subject!! LOL Thanks to having an interest in Animals, and having a great aunt and uncle to help him...That's why Blake did as well as he did!! Through all the home-sick stuff that Blake has gone through already, you are doing a GREAT job Kiana! I could never thank you enough for letting him have this kind of experience!!

Amber said...

Yaaahhhhhoooooooo!

Klondike Kate said...

Sweetness!!!

BTW - you've completely inspired me. I'm helping my 10 year old neighbor with her science fair project. She's observing one banana on the counter and one in the fridge.