Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New site...

I haven't been posting much here lately... Seems like when I feel like blogging, I don't have the time; and when I have the time, I don't feel like blogging. Go figure. Anyway I sent an email out last week and have been meaning to post on it too just haven't had time, so here it is...

I started a new site...

Devotions

I still plan on using this blog for not only some devotional stuff but family updates, pictures, and whatever else I might come up with. I wanted a separate site for nothing but devotionals, so those who don't care about my personal life don't have to suffer thru it, ha. On the new site I'll be sharing tidbits I find, highlighting different bible verses, and spotlighting other writers and their work all for the purpose of Christian encouragement. I would really like to focus my "blog time" more on the new site than the old one.
I only just started it and already its been very encouraging to me. If no one else reads it, I won't complain one bit; it'll still give me tons of encouragement just thru the writing pieces. But the original thought was to reach out and encourage others as well as myself. I hope all of you enjoy it as much as I do but please don't feel obligated to read it. If there is a piece that gives you encouragement, please forward it on, I just may end up posting it! :)

1 comment:

akscotts said...

i really like your new blog - i am so impressed with your devotion to God. i'm ashamed of how i have let some of the most important things go - like the parable of the sower and how the soil with weeds chokes out the plants. seeing you put things in the right perspective is encouraging. i've never done the easter bunny thing before, but this year i did - i just went along with what the world does. i really need to pull back and teach my kids what is right!