1. Mommy asks her child to recite his name: BJ (he recited his full name, very proudly I might add).
2. How old are you? "Uh.. 4 years old."
6. What do you want to be when your all grown up? "Um, 5, I want to be 5 when I grow up." Mom says, yes but what do you want to do for a job? "Um, work on trucks, and get, and... fix the engines, that's what I want to do when I grow up. Everyone needs help working on their engines." Yes we do, good career!
8. What's your favorite book? "David & Goliath." Mom says: But we don't have that book… "The book is in the 5th wheel mommy.” We don’t have that story book Josh… “Mommy, it’s in the BIBLE!" Oh, haha, DUH.... (We DO have that book!)
12. What is your favorite song to sing? "Uh... Jesus loves me, that's my favorite song to sing... May I please sing it right now???" LOL!
What a little blessing he is.
Here is the link to the full list of questions, you can print it out and do it together year after year.
I'm also thinking I will start snapping a yearly shot like this to go with our interview - maybe even do this around their birthdays:
Anyway, hope you enjoy!